Logo

TAMD63P, two TAMD41B, various DuoProp drives, and some other misc parts for sale

stringer_bell

Regular Contributor
DSCF9236.jpgDSCF9238.jpgDSCF9240.jpgDSCF9239.jpg

I have some stuff for sale

TAMD63P 370hp, complete motor with harness/key/panel, trans cooler, everything. Gone through by the Volvo dealership, new injectors, injector tubes, gaskets, re-done heads, rings, etc. $12000, no core required (pics above)

DPH-A outdrives (2), 1.76:1 ratio, these were factory warranty returns due to galvanic corrosion. Still got good gear sets, u-joints, all covers, and both transom assemblies with rams and lines. $2000 for everything (pics above)

TAMD41B 200hp, two complete motors with DP-D1 DuoProp outdrives and transom assemblies, gone thru by the Volvo dealership, all new gaskets, pistons/liners, redone heads, injectors, adjusted valves, new fluids/filters/belts, drives rebuilt top to bottom, propellers included too. $15000 each set

Four (4) complete good used heat exchangers for TAMD41A/B, with integrated overflow canister. $600 each

Starter for D16 volvo diesel, email me for price

Last edited:
Hi
A bit of a long shot but I am trying to source a tamd 63p and wondered if yours was still available or if you have another?
my email is [email protected]

thanks
rory

TE=stringer_bell;314185]View attachment 1370View attachment 1368View attachment 1369View attachment 1371

I have some stuff for sale

TAMD63P 370hp, complete motor with harness/key/panel, trans cooler, everything. Gone through by the Volvo dealership, new injectors, injector tubes, gaskets, re-done heads, rings, etc. $12000, no core required (pics above)

DPH-A outdrives (2), 1.76:1 ratio, these were factory warranty returns due to galvanic corrosion. Still got good gear sets, u-joints, all covers, and both transom assemblies with rams and lines. $2000 for everything (pics above)

TAMD41B 200hp, two complete motors with DP-D1 DuoProp outdrives and transom assemblies, gone thru by the Volvo dealership, all new gaskets, pistons/liners, redone heads, injectors, adjusted valves, new fluids/filters/belts, drives rebuilt top to bottom, propellers included too. $15000 each set

Four (4) complete good used heat exchangers for TAMD41A/B, with integrated overflow canister. $600 each

Starter for D16 volvo diesel, email me for price[/QUOTE]

Back