Logo

Yamaha 75 starting problem

gladiator

Dear all i have two engine 75hp i don’t know the model as I’m new im using them in salt water i have them now since ten month i have new batteries 70am the problem i have one engine is shaking if I’m moving slowly that is one problem second problem in the second engine and this problem is new when I’m trying to start it it will not i will keep trying and trying even until the battery died i recharged the battery and changed the spark plug and after while it start i went in the water it was ok suddenly when I’m getting the gear to N it will still moving forward after that it make the same and refuse to start and also from too much trying it died the battery again and one more issue i have always it happens with me for the two engines after moving ten or twenty minutes if i stop and make the gear on N it will turn off that’s always happening for the tow engine before that issues please help needed as i don’t have experience in engines and to take it to shop it’s too expensive thanks in advance

Last edited:
first get a shop manual for your motor, the first motor sounds like it is going into safe mode, could be over heating or an oil problem, we really need the model number off of both motors to help you trouble shoot.

Back