Logo

Gray Fireball free to a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabird

Fireball-003.jpgFireball-001.jpgFireball-002.jpg
Free to a good home or will trade for a case of decent beer:

Gray Marine Fireball V8 Engine.

I am leaving the country for 3 years and I don't need this anymore. I picked up this engine from a farmer in Collingwood Ontario a few years ago as a back-up / project engine. It has since sat covered in my garage out of the elements for the most part.

Just about everything is there for the motor and I was told it turns over. It has a transmission on it too. You can part it out, ravage it for spares or bring it back to glorious roaring life with some time, money and effort. it came out of a cabin cruiser single screw if I recall correctly so it's probably geared for some more torque. Generally in respectable condition, clearly needs work though.

I leave in January 2011, so save this from the scrapper now or she will be melted down.

Model: V86K220
Serial number: Y43045-012

Located in Toronto, I have an engine hoist on site but I am not killing myslef to get this thing on your truck, so bring help as required.

416 670-3494
Magnus

Magnus,

You could post the same offer on the OldMarineEngine.com board. There is a Gray Marine category there too. They deal mainly with engines even older than this one, but there still might be some interest.

It would be a shame to have it scrapped. Thanks for posting!

Last edited:
bump, a free engine is still available, call today to claim it as yours.

Will make an incredible door stop, but probably a better engine.

MC

Someone has for the time being claimed this engine. Should the deal fall through, I will re-post and give you all an update.

Regards

MC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back