View Full Version : Need a part name

08-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Can someone tell me what a part is called so I can find a replacement. Its a plastic rod that goes from the hand gear shifter (F, N, R) on a Suzuki 9.9 boat motor to the motor. Sorry for my lack of technical terminology>

08-12-2010, 02:23 PM
take the part to a dealer.....or have you lost the part?

08-13-2010, 02:00 PM
Long story short it's on an island in Canada at my friends cabin. The motor is still operable so it was left there hoping I could get a part and repair it on a return trip.

08-18-2010, 03:38 PM
see if you can lookup at brownspoint