Logo

Off Topic Entry - Morten??

joereeves

Gold Medal Contributor
Morten who was/is an extremely knowledgeable tech seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, or at least this site. Anyone know what happened to him?

If anyone has his email address, I'd appreciate it if you would get it to me.

Sailing around the world with an AOL e-mail???
No!
yahoo -yes!
However I'm still 'stuck' in Malaysia waiting for the Somali pirates to go on holiday!
Have taken a 'break' from the board, just peaking in from time to time to see what is going on.

Somali Pirates ??
Would have thought the ones in the Malacca Straights were a bit closer to home for you Morten, like on your doorstep. :D
Last time I was in the Malacca straights we had a dozen Royal Marines on board to "deter" anyone thinking of boarding us (it was a long time ago, and I was on a grey painted naval tanker). Nice to hear from you - its been a while, and like you I only look in now and again after I got the new boat and engine last year.

Sailing around the world with an AOL e-mail???
No!
yahoo -yes!
However I'm still 'stuck' in Malaysia waiting for the Somali pirates to go on holiday!
Have taken a 'break' from the board, just peaking in from time to time to see what is going on.

Awww shoot...I just can't get anything right anymore.
I looked at the address I had...it clearly said [email protected] , so I go to post what I posted, and put down aol.com....crap....

Something is wrong with my brain....seriously. But you all know that....

So sorry Joe.

Back