Logo

Need help on some Decal Specifics

shilpisch

Regular Contributor
I am currently working on recreating/producing two decals for a few fellas but we are unsure of the actual dimensions as all we have to go on are pictures and guess's based on other Interceptor decals of similar style..

The first is the "Trojan Power by Interceptor" I know this is black on Chrome as I have done many of this style decal but I don't know the exact size, anyone know for certain what size it would be?

The second decal is the "300 Interceptor High Performance" decal... this one I am looking for a lil more info on: Any idea what years this was used? Is the decal supposed to be a "paper bag"/tanish color or should it be a metallic brass color (its hard to say based on the picture) and finally what are the exact dimensions?

I have include the pictures I was provided with for each as well as the recreated art work, as you will see I am just about ready to print but need some help with the dimensions...Any and all help is greatly appreciated as I will be able to get these fellas their decals as well as provide them to anyone else who may need them in the future.

Thanks,

Steve

Attachments

• Trojan Power By Interceptor Decal.jpg
    Trojan Power By Interceptor Decal.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Interceptor 300.jpg
    Interceptor 300.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 91
I am also looking for dimensions on this "Tollycraft Power by Interceptor" decal...

Based on valve cover sizes and other Interceptor decals I have reproduced I believe the Tollycraft and the Trojan decals should be roughly 5.1" x 1.8" can anyone confirm or correct me on this?

As soon as I have accurate dimensions these will be ready for production for anyone who may need them!

Thanks,

Steve

Attachments

• Tollycraft Power By Interceptor Decal.jpg
    Tollycraft Power By Interceptor Decal.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 66
I'm looking for Ford Interceptor decals that say Ford Interceptor in red at bottom the figure 8 and a yblock design in silver and red, approx 9.5" atbottom. I would like ontwo a little bigger. Thanks for any help you can give to me. Regards Richard in Maine

I am sorry for the delay in responding, I haven't gotten any notifications that anyone had responded to my threads... Do you have a picture of this decal? I have never seen this one, but if you have a picture I can definitely recreate it!!!

Steve

Back