Logo

91 rude/200hp/ slow take off & low wot

bassmaster59

Regular Contributor
hey guys, well I broke down & took my boat to a "professional" They replaced every part I had just put on. except the H2o impeller. cost me $2000. to rescue it from them. My idle is good now, still slow out of the hole, & low wot. they said my high speed jets measured 67, & they are suppose to be 62d"s. didn't change them, used to top out at 6000 rpm's, 75 mph, now might get to 5000 rpm, & 48 mph. could the 67's in the high speed cause this? or maybe they didn't set the timing or link right? oh yeah, they knocked a quarter size hole in my bow all the way thru the fiberglass when they loaded it up after lake testing, couldn't prove they did it, so I had to eat that too, just finished with the glass & gelcoat yesterday.:eek:

model # ve200sleid ,can't get motor to start. spark to plugs, fuel to carbs, found pinched/broken primer hose pouring fuel into cowling. burnt starter armature, replaced start arm. still no start. discovered "pro. mech." put # 14 jets in midrange, & #48 jets in idle positions on all cylinders. is this correct? I'm stumped. has anyone got an idea?

Back