Logo

J&T 671 Walker AirSep

nbcbob

Morning I have 1988 45 Viking Conv with J&T 671 TIB's. I am told that somewhere there should be a hose in a bucket that collects the OIL from somwhere-help. I have Walker AirSeps

Look for a hose coming off the bottom of the AIRSEP housing. this is the oil drain hose. If you have abucket, it will be at the end of the hose.

the preferred way to install them is without the bucket, running the drain hose thru a check valve and having it drain back into the crankcase.

I believe that he is talking about the AirBox Drain. Those hoses should be found just above the inspection plates of the cylinders. The most typical place is always in the hardest spot to get to, behind the starter. Maybe someone else will be able to help with a diagram or also photos of the hose location.

I'm wondering why anyone would bother making a diagram or taking pictures and posting them for a guy that obviously isn't interested enough to even respond to makomark's reply with either a comment, question or thank you.
Common courtesy is becoming extinct.

I dont need to read someones arrogant remarks. This Site provides much need info for many. Airsep is correct, so if anyone else can help it would be appreciated. This was the first day I was able to look at the site, I was not awhere that I had to answer in a specific amount of time to satisfy someone whom was not even assisting with the question. Thanks to all that helped so far

Back