Logo

Please help me identify Mercury Year and HP

qhn

Regular Contributor
Hi All,
I have a Mercury w/Serial No. 0G187226. The CDI part No. is 18495A9. Can someone tell me what horse power and year is this one. The cowling has been repainted and put new decals on without the HP.
Thank you all in advance
Q.

Hi All,
I have a Mercury w/Serial No. 0G187226. The CDI part No. is 18495A9. Can someone tell me what horse power and year is this one. The cowling has been repainted and put new decals on without the HP.
Thank you all in advance
Q.
1995 MERCURY 25 MH Model Number: 1025201RD
Service manual part number from mercury is 90-826883R2 -20 JET, 20, 25, 25 MARATHON, 25 SEAPRO

Hey guys I have a quick question aswell. 1980 Mercury 9.8, there is a little gold nipple behind the shift lever inside, spits a little gas out when started. Can't figure out where the hose is supposed to lead to. Thanks you reading!

imagejpeg

Without a picture I am guessing.-----------------That hose needs to go to a similar fitting on the carburetor .---------Or on the bypass cover.------------Or to the upper bearing.---------It is for recycling the oil , so do not ignore it.

I can't find a similar fitting or any fitting for that matter anywhere. ill attach a picture.

imagejpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 31
Back