Logo

Hydraulic tilt power pack

nipisso

50 hp honda. unit working fine going down but doesn't want to raise (extend). Had another unit, changed the pump. both pressure relief valves each end of plunger,changed the plunger also and the plunger sleeve. It looks as I did changed every mobile part. when closing the pump sound is loading normal but doesn't sound loading when going the other way. If I pull on the shaft when the extend action is going the cylinder extend slowly but absolutely no torque. Any idea

First make sure the manual valve is fully closed. If you've already verified that, all I can say is that the last one I had apart to replace the motor armature, it took quite a while to bleed the air out. If you have a manual, go through the air bleed procedure. It can take several trys. I've found it's best to fully bleed the unit while still detached from the motor bracket because you can clamp it in the vertical postion and that helps the air to escape.

I finally found it. I did removed completely the mjanual valve and replaced with another one , no change then decided to remove everything and analyse the situation with a magnifier I found a piece of metal in the bottom of the hole of the manual valve. That was it, Funny this valve has never been removed before. Thanks for the reply

Back