Logo

Help with greasing the fittings and zerks on honda 150

dougmays

i'm new to the forum but glad i found it!

i'm doing my first 100hr. service and i'm having a hell of a time finding the parts on the engine that are referenced in the manual for greasing. the manual images are small and none descriptive.

Can anyone lend a hand, any helpful images or anything around? how many fittings are there actually on the engine, i couldnt find any. i think i found 2 on the hydrallic arm that turns the engine side to side but those fittings were to big for my grease gun, so i'm thinking i was looking at the wrong thing.

i'm lost, any help would be great. if anyone has better pictures from there motor that'd be awesome

You are right. The fittings on the hydraulic steering is where the steering is bled.

There are two zerks on the tilt tube just behind the hydraulic steering unit. It may be impossible to get to them without taking off the steerin unit.

There is also one zerk on the port side of the vertical shaft that the engine swivels on.

Check out items number 60 that are circled in red. I hope this picture shows up with the new way they are doing things on this site.

150documenta copy.jpg

Last edited:
Back