Logo

Perkins 4108 raw water pump

dwmboston

"I have a 4-108 circa 1985 wit

"I have a 4-108 circa 1985 with a Sherwood G65 raw water pump. This pump has a cross flow design and interferes with the hose routing. I am told that most engines came with a Jabsco pump that has the in and out on the same side. Does anyone know that this is fact, and where can I get a used adapter plate that is required to mount the Jabsco pump on the timing cover studs ?"

"Hello Dwayne, Take a look at

"Hello Dwayne, Take a look at TAD's website,find the Perkins raw water pump that you need.Or go to Jabsco/ITT and search,or just start finding different applications of the 4.108 and start downloading parts manuals. Sheri at TAD is really helpful...Oh and be careful about the correct drive shaft to the pump"

"I spent last weekend contacti

"I spent last weekend contacting "Perkins" people, and I want to take a moment and express my total satisfaction with Sheri at TAD. She knows her stuff !!!! - their prices are fairer than most, and they have it in stock. Got all my questions answered, the answers made sense, everything that Sheri described was exactly what I was looking at, and the parts are on their way."

Back