Logo

JOHNSON EVINRUDE POWERHEAD

caseylowrider

"I`m cleaning out my late uncl

"I`m cleaning out my late uncles workshop.
His hobby was repairing Johnson Evinrude Outboards.I am finding many Vintage OMC parts!Most have pt.#`s.
Can anyone identify this powerhead? #`s on the powerhead are 332007-2 and on the cap 396622.
Thankfull for any info!I have more pics if needed... Well, I do not know how to downsize pics to upload to this site!I can email pics or maybe the #s are enough. Help! Thank`s [email protected]"

"those r casting numbers,...lo

"those r casting numbers,...look on stern bracket,for a metal tag...we need model number,to id....good luck.."

"Thanks, but this is just the

"Thanks, but this is just the powerhead , it has a red "break-in procedure" tag attached to it , he must have sent it out to be rebuilt. I took some pics, but they are too large to download. I`ll figure out how to make them smaller and post them . maybe a visual will help."

"Here`s a picture. any info wo

"Here`s a picture. any info would help.
Thanks
375074.jpg
Powerhead

"yep,but what throws me,is the

"yep,but what throws me,is the 2 legs on ea side...gotta be a very small eng.and,it may very well be a factory recon unit,since its paint free,OR a brand new factory powerhead."

"The break-in tag says "Th

"The break-in tag says "This is a factory fresh new powerhead that must be treated as a new motor"
My mystry motor`s diamentions are roughly 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 x 6 3/4.
the OMC # on crank shaft is - 333 235.
An old-timer frend said that the legs are cowling mounting brackets and looks like a little 3 cylinder.
375109.jpg
power4"">
375110.jpg
power5""> a couple more pics!"

"Thank`s for all the support!

"Thank`s for all the support! Got an email from a member - They said that the crank shaft #`s are for - 1987/88 model 3HP, also 4HP. anyone interested in it?"

Back