Logo

Mercury Warranty 2006 60 hp

kayw

"Purchased a new 2006 Mercury 60 HP, in the crate, that had been purchased at an auction by the seller. Of course, after the fact, we find out that the warranty has to be registered by a Mercury dealer and the seller is not a dealer. The engine has to be mounted and the checklist gone thru before use. Are we totally out of luck on the warranty?"

"If I had your engine serial n

"If I had your engine serial number I might be able to tell you the history of the engine, I can't do that off the model number, Sorry."

"Boat Tech
Im trying to find

"Boat Tech
Im trying to find out the Year and Model type of my mercury mariner but and was wondering if maybe you could tell me. all I have is the SN# because the Data Plate is Missing. SN# 0D298461.
Looking for as much info on this engine if you could help me Thank you cyattexas
uhoh.gif
"

cyattexas

ENG Serial Number

cyattexas

ENG Serial Number: 0D298461 ENG Model Number: 7090412CT 1994 MARINER TRACKER 90 ELPTO

Warranty Period: 03/17/1994 - 03/17/1995
Product Protection Period: NONE
Manufacture Date: 06/30/1993
Date Type Dealer Information Misc. Information
03/17/1994 REGISTERED EXP : 03/17/1995
01/25/1994 this Was INVOICED.
Purchased: 03/17/1994
Water Type: FRESH
Primary Use: PLEASURE
Registered By: BULLSEYE BTS & GUNS

Boat Information

Hull Id: BUJ-----B494 Length: 017
Manufacturer: Width:
Nbr of Motors: UNKNOWN Hull Material: FIBERGLASS
Model: BASS

"Thank you So Very much. I hav

"Thank you So Very much. I have been looking for this information for a while now. Again thank you so very much
Cyattexas
thumbs_up.gif
"

"BT,

Wow, great info! Any

"BT,

Wow, great info! Any way of sharing this or do we need to contact you directly?

Which markets can you see this info? Anything for us in South Africa?

Thanks!"

"It's just Mercury/Mercrui

"It's just Mercury/Mercruiser engines, drives, And transom. Mercury has a "dealer" only web site that has a product history so we can look up to see things like, What, When, Where, Who bought it and where from, Any past warranty work done to it, If it was ever registered, Some boat info, service bulletins, parts, some service manuals, Things like that. To be honest I do not know what it will pick up out side of the USA, It depend on what the dealers will input into the system as it goes along. I tried some one from australia, But it was never registered over there and the only thing it really showed was mercuiser shipped the engine to fourwinns, Nothing more other then what the engine was."

"Thanks,

Should I have a q

"Thanks,

Should I have a query in future, I'll bounce it passed you for interest's sake.

Have a good one and enjoy the New Year!"

Back