Logo

Yamaha 87 200 idle

relentless

"several ???
yamaha outboar

"several ???
yamaha outboard model 200etLh code 6g6 serial 401730 jets for these carbs, are they all the same, or do they use different ones for the middle carbs,,, i tried to find a carb ket for these, but im thinking its a 1987 but i do not see any parts for this year,,, i have 2 different manuals for this seloc is hands down very informative,,, just not sure what manual to use for adjustments of the air mixture screws, i have an idle issue as of late, im going to start looking at the fuel tank and go towards the engine,,, the little fuel filter broke on the engine, must have been broken when they were trying to unscrew the plastic bowl for sediments / water, so i bypassed this some time ago,,,im going to put new thermostats in it and plugs, pressure test the lines, and try and figure this one out,"

"i was thinking of getting new

"i was thinking of getting new carb kits, or buying idle jets seperate, they looked clean, but with todays motor fuel,/ gas, or what ever they call it, im not sure whats going on,,, i just got this home for the season, and have a chance to work on it till it gets to cold, so im thinking of pulling them back off, and getting new parts for the carbs,,, thanks for responding,,, i run high test from quick fill, they say ethenol free, so im trying,,, i read about the primer bulb having to be tilted a certain way, any truth to this,, and do you recall what way to tilt it mine lays down towards the engine, hummmmm, something to find out also"

Back