Logo

OMC ElectShift Prop

corsair23

Regular Contributor
"After thinking I have a MI Wh

"After thinking I have a MI Wheel prop, I have now been told I have an OMC prop. The boat is a 1967 Chris-Craft Corsair, with a V6 Buick engine, and a Elect-Shift Drive.I cant for the life of me find a prop to replace my old, bent, soldier.I cant post the pics here, due to limiting of size. E-Mail me at [email protected] and I'll send the pics if you think you can help me out.
Scott"

"I phoned them from here...Geo

"I phoned them from here...Georgia from Ontario, Canada, and E-Mailed them comparison photos. The sweet Georgia Gal on the other end said they'd get back to me...but I'll wait a week, then phone. Who rebuilds props? Anyone know?"

There are lots prop shops all

There are lots prop shops all around or most marinas have some kind of a contract with local shops. Where abouts in Ontario are you (big place) if you are anywhere near Orillia there is an excellent shop called United Propeller.

"Well, Propco has not replied

"Well, Propco has not replied since I sent them 2 E-Mails, each with comparison pictures in them.
I guess I'll try United in Orillia.

scott"

"Another good shop in Ontario

"Another good shop in Ontario is called Bayview Propeller in Woodview, pretty sure they have a website and email, just google them."

"Just to let you know, Propco

"Just to let you know, Propco has responded..price is about $150.00 US for ma brand new S23 (prop for my boat)

Scott"

"Well I guess that's not t

"Well I guess that's not too bad since you are after a bit of a unique prop. You may find one kicking around one of those 2 prop shops I mentioned since sometimes they do repairs and then the owner nevers comes back to claim it although it will be tough to get an exact match, you never know until you try and you do have a bit of time now before you need it."

Back