Logo

Tamd41a

goody

Regular Contributor
wondering if a lost in rpm&#39

wondering if a lost in rpm's could be in feed pump replced turbo last spring new filters and bottom is clean also replaced the two fuel hoses coming off feed pump boat was turning 3950 went down to 3700 last sunday went out for a ride boat was turning 3500
thanks

"Been long in the water?
Boat

"Been long in the water?
Boat got heavy, fouled?
Disconnect the return line and let the return run into a canister. If return disappear, fuel capacity problem."

boat been in water since april

boat been in water since april i got in water and thr bottom and wheel looked ok

morten
can you give me a some

morten
can you give me a somemore detail how to check fuel capacity when i disconnect fuel line should i crank over eng. or shold it just gravitate into canister also i'm on my 3rd air filter since april eng .compartment is a little dirty but not bad
thank you

"Just disconnect the return fu

"Just disconnect the return fuel line from engine, you may have to extend it, and let it run into a canister/drum. I would suggest at least a 20L/5Gal.
Then start the engine and go for a run from zero to full speed.
It should be a continuous flow and no air/vapors in the return. If you, when extending the return line, use a clear plastic hose and make it a 'loop', it is easier to monitor.
As for air-filters on the 41, I usually replaced them with a mosquito net!"

Back