Logo

Suzuki Parts Drama

irrelevant

"I work on a small island in t

"I work on a small island in the Caribbean and regularly have parts for boats and vehicles shipped to me via FedEx and UPS. I have never had a problem until now whilst trying to order some Suzuki parts. For some unknown reason ALL the dealers I can find that sell Suzuki have a real problem with the simple task of sticking a very small amount of small parts in a FedEx envelope and sending it to me. Of the handful of places I can find that WILL ship overseas NONE can use a courier service and ALL refuse to send anything to me except via USPS which would be fine if the postal service here didn't suck. I KNOW I won't see my parts for months if at all using the postal service.

If you are a Suzuki parts dealer who can accept credit cards via email or phone and who can perform the very simple task of sending parts to me using FedEx or similar, I would love to hear from you and give you some money."

What do you need? I have some

What do you need? I have some new and used parts? I rebuild 2 stroke Suzuki's. If I can help or cross reference I will. Thanks.

I HAVE A SUZUKI 150 HP DT Mod

I HAVE A SUZUKI 150 HP DT Mod 97. AFTER 5 min STARTING OPERATING ONLY HALF CYLINDERS..!
WHAT I CAN DO.?
MANY THANKS
SPYRIDON

Back