Logo

Last chance AQ170 A270

camperfind

Last chance for anyone interes

Last chance for anyone interested in a complete Volvo AQ170 engine and A/270 outdrive. If I don't have anyone interested I will be taking to the scrap yard Monday.

"The exhaust manifold, transmi

"The exhaust manifold, transmission and possibly Intermediate housing may be worth something to someone.
The 1.89:1 lowers are not very common to many other engines.

."

"I recently sold a seized AQ17

"I recently sold a seized AQ170 for $300, it was complete with carb, manifold etc. It is worth $$ to the right person.

Have a great day

Rob."

"Camper, Where are you located

"Camper, Where are you located in Ohio?

It would be a shame for that to be scrapped.......

What condition?

John"

"Hi Camper and friends,

I a

"Hi Camper and friends,

I am a new user here. I got here looking for information on AQ170A with 270 outdrive. I have a 1973 Reinell with that setup. Mine is in a dubious state of condition, so I'm interested in the team. I live in Washington state. Still available, or did you guys seal the deal?

Thanks,
Rider"

"I am a new user. I am trying

"I am a new user. I am trying to cobble together an AQ130 from two separate engines. Will the head from a AQ130C work (valve clearance, etc.) on an AQ130D? All the diagrams I see on-line seem to indicate the C and D use the same head. Do I also need to swap over the AQ130C cam shaft if the head will swap?"

"Camper,

I really don't

"Camper,

I really don't have a need for this engine or drive, I just would hate to see it go to scrap.....send "rider" an e-mail.

John"

"I got your email Camper. The

"I got your email Camper. The AQ and OD look sweet in the pix. Unless there is another taker, I for sure want these. Now... how to get them from your hull in Ohio to my place in Bellingham, WA?"

Back