Logo

Bmw B190 and mk2 sterndrive_urgent help

hamconuk

"Hi all,
i need some urgent

"Hi all,
i need some urgent advice, I have the B190 with a mark 2 leg.
i have the boat out at the moment but need to get it back together ASAP.

A few questions on the leg.
i have released everything for the leg to come out, 3 hoses, hydraulic trim hoses, 2 clamp bolts with pin and trim sensor pin removed,gear cable disconnected, bottom pin removed, tried tilting the lerg but it is solid and will not slide off the splines. anyone had the same problem, how do i get it off......

the bellows, can anyone advise of a uk supplier, is there anyother makes that are compatable. same with the u joint, supplier or is there a compatable make..............trim and tilt motor just packed in, can these motors be removed and repaired or is there a compatable make, trim and tilt solenoids, where can i get them or is there another make....

sorry for the long wided post but i am desperate as time is not on my side and i need it sorting before i go away on a new job.

and lastly. engine mounts, is the a uk supplier or again anything compatable

thanks in adance
Paul"

"Hi Paul.

not sure if this

"Hi Paul.

not sure if this is any help with spares but I have had dealings with

http://www.bmwmarine.net/contact.htm

They are based in Canada, but really helpful, I am in Australia and via email sorted all I needed quite quickly.
He has parts cataloges online with all part numbers, so it's also possible to google part numbers for listings of local suppliers or they can ship to you. I know that they had trim motors when I rebuilt my motor several months ago.

Dont know if you can help me, but I am removing the stern drive and cannot remove the hydralic tilt pin. Is there a trick or may it just be seized?

Sorry to leave your question with a question.

cheers,
Paul"

Back