Logo

96 PURSUIT VOLVO 57 GI FUEL PROBLEM

prst96

"FUEL PUMPS CHANGED ,BOTH LOW

"FUEL PUMPS CHANGED ,BOTH LOW AND HIGH PRESSURE BUT STILL NO FUEL OUT OF THROTTLE BODY ALL ELECTRIC CHECKS OUT ,12 VOLTS TO THROTTLE BODY ETC.. ANY IDEAS THE SEPERATE INJECTORS IN THE THROTTLE BODY MABYE"

"first off you need to check f

"first off you need to check for an injector pulse, you need a noid light for that, a test lamp for the injectors. if you have that and you have pressure in the system (30-35psi if i remember correctly) and still no fuel then check if you have spark? if not it may just be a pickup coil."

checked injectors both not wor

checked injectors both not working changed out . heres the bad news my mechanic started engine now runs real rough at idle as he said "the whole problem dosn't make sence"wanted me to charge batterys then take it out with full tank of fuel and run it . started engine stalled at idle then started and was able to throttle up to 3000 rpm at neutral bogged down around 1000 then went right up' came back down and stalled .now engine turns over but stalls right away wont stay running .has spark hence engine turs over ....what next

Back