Logo

Honda 4sk 35hp impeller kit

jarad

Engine not pumping water and t

Engine not pumping water and the engine has no id tag or modle info. how do i find out which kit i require

"06192-ZV5-003 is the impeller

"06192-ZV5-003 is the impeller kit and is about $35. 06193-ZV5-010 the complete water pump service kit. This runs about $80.

If your motor is pumping no water at all, but sure the water indicator outlet is clear. Use a paper clip or compressed air to clear it out.

If it truely is not pumping water for some time, it probably will need the complete rebuild kit. You will not know for sure until you drop your lower unit and see what you have. Be sure to find all the missing pieces of impeller. Many times they will fall into the base or down into the water intake area. You may also want to remove the thermostat near the top of your engine and backflush when the lower unit is off. There may also me particles up the tube or in that part of the system.
I strongly suggest using a manual if you have never done this before so you can find where things are. Also it tells you how to properly connect the shift rods when putting everything back together. If you do not do it right, the shifting will not work correctly."

Back