Logo

Volvo 2003T

"no there is no fuse just for

"no there is no fuse just for the tacho,
if you need a new tacho i have the new style replacements with digital hourmeter, Brand new £40 each

like the one in picture but 3400rpm scale.
& no front bezel supplied, these are easily available, direct swap for the old style.
289714.jpg
"

Is there any way of cheching o

Is there any way of cheching out my tacho and is there any other component in the system What size is the face of your tacho
Colin

"That tach takes the output fr

"That tach takes the output from the 'W' output (AC) from the alternator. If alternator is charging,tach is gone!
You may take it out and connect it directly to eliminate cable/contact error between alt and tach."

"size of face is 72mm, but mou

"size of face is 72mm, but mounting hole 90mm

part number for front ring
Circular instrument fitting for instruments with a diameter of 72 mm.
Required hole diameter 90 mm."

i check the alternator and fou

i check the alternator and found that it not charging the voltage regulator is not working properly the ignation switch does not actuate drown wire for the regulator

Alternator was checked service

Alternator was checked serviceable and so I am checking the external Xantrx regulator i am not getting any voltage from the drown wire which is the keyer for the regualator oil pressure switch may be the problem. i am not getting the alarm when i start the engine oil guage does indicate oil pressure

Fix the alternator tach works

Fix the alternator tach works now replaced the Link 2000R which controls the regulator thanks for the help

Back