Logo

Aluminum timing cover and oil pan

I have both styles of oil pan

I have both styles of oil pan and both styles of front cover. Which do you need? I also have a couple of the front covers in cast iron.

please send me pics of the fro

please send me pics of the front covers and pans.. I need the one that has hole openings so I can install fuel pump via cam style ... and how much are you asking for the cover and pan

Sorry for the delay getting ba

Sorry for the delay getting back on these. The one aluminum cover I have is still on an engine in my storage barn. I have been battling Shingles for the past several weeks and not in shape to disassemble an engine. Better now. I have three of the cast iron front covers. They fit a flat rate box and I will sell one for $100.00 plus $15.00 for shipping and handling.

"Are the c.i. covers new? Any

"Are the c.i. covers new? Any chance you can send a photo? I need to go look at mine and get a good picture in my mind of what it looks like. You also mentioned oil pans; I'm not familiar with two different types, I have only seen the cast aluminum ones. I am also looking for the windage tray that goes inside a cast al one."

"If you have the Dearbomatic g

"If you have the Dearbomatic gear which depends on the crankcase oil for lubrication and hydraulic action, you need the oil pan with the oil return channel. I have several of those. I have one oil pan from a Paragon geared engine which does not have the oil return channel. None of my front covers are new. All are usable and in good condition."

"I have the oil pan, but I&#39

"I have the oil pan, but I'm looking for the splash guard that bolts onto the 6 lugs inside the pan. It was a p/n 2025"

I have an aluminum oil pan wit

I have an aluminum oil pan with the splash guard inside if anyone is still looking for one

"I have the oil pan, but am mi

"I have the oil pan, but am missing the splash guard. What is your price, or, if you will separate them, how much for the splash guard?

Also, getting back to engineguy68, I'm still interested in a cast iron front cover, are yours the type with the mechanical tach drive fitting in front of the cam?"

Back