Logo

BF100

tmaken2157

"Hi All,

I have just aquire

"Hi All,

I have just aquired a BF100, looks like a 1987 from the serial number. It was missing a gas connector so that is on order from boats.net, I don't have a owners or shop manuals yet and would like to know a good place to get one. Also there is a rubber piece on the left side of the engine, it looks like a connector fpr something, is this to allow for charging a 12 volt battery. Thanks"

"Boats.net is a great source o

"Boats.net is a great source of parts and the OnLine Catalog with the Honda Parts Blowup drawings is handy.

I don't know if they have the Honda Shop Manual or not, I have found that the Toll-Free Telephone Service from them is excellent as well, often finding items that show up "NA" on Web Site.

Owners Manual should be a free download from Honda.

I ordered my Shop Manual through a Honda Dealer many years ago, but today might use this site for a pdf download:

[url=""]http://www.lings.com/lingsc...E&-session=Lings:4C01A096114fd14B14TtsG2FD72E[/url]

The above link is UK and you would need to pay the "Lings Price: £10.00 (incl VAT)" by PayPal or Visa/MC and check your CC's fees for 'conversion to US Dollars' some are reasonable, others are not.

The rubber plug on the side is a charger for your battery, on mine it will bring up a stone dead battery enough to start the Yamaha 90 within 20 minutes."

Back