Logo

Twin engine syncs

ronk82

I have twin 318's and woul

I have twin 318's and would like put a engine sync on my brige. I would like to have one that installs from the existing tacks. I saw some where a flat digital panel that had a digital read out side by side of the rpms for each engine. I just can't remember where I saw it. It is difficult useing the tacks. Just can't see clearly. Anyone know where I might look. I have spent a lot of time on the internet and can't to come up with the gauge.

Thanks Ron

"Why not use your ears? Best

"Why not use your ears? Best synch available! One trick is to make a slight turn and listen how the motors respond; if the synch is better, give the motor on that side (of the turn) a slight increase. If it's not better, try a turn in thee other direction and see if the snych is better.

Jeff"

"If it's like my boat you

"If it's like my boat you can't hear the engines from the bridge. I have digital tachs, look at tinytach.com if you want to keep yours and just add a small digital one.

Dan"

"I purchased a an engine sync

"I purchased a an engine sync guage(Teleflex premier pro series), but have not installed it yet. It hooks to existing Teleflex guages. The guage is part number 84730P (clearlakepower.com)and the required "black box" is part number 1508370P(go2marine)."

There you go. Have the same un

There you go. Have the same unit on mine. Easy to hook up and calibrate.

Jeff

Back