Logo

Outdrive Gears Worn Out in PCM 305 V8NEED HELP ASAP

lisawishert

"I have a 1987 Sunliner and it

"I have a 1987 Sunliner and it has a PCM 302 V-8 engine in it. The gears inside the outdrive(the gears turned by motor that turn the propeller) are worn out and I have been unsuccessful in all of my attempts to find another. Used or New. I guess what my discussion is leading to is this: Does anyone know of anyone that may carry this part? Or that has a used outdrive from a boat with the same engine type, that would be willing to sell? Or, do you have any hints to help me get my boat up and running again? I am desperate for help!! Please SOMEONE!!?? Reply ASAP!!!"

I have a pcm 302 outdrive but

I have a pcm 302 outdrive but it has a broken shaft as you can turn the input and nothing turns at the output but it turns smooth so I think the gears are ok you can have it for 50.00 plus shipping I also have the pcm trans that replaces the 1500 BW for this drive 500.00 plus shipping

I have a shaft out of a 2.6 su

I have a shaft out of a 2.6 supposed to be the same as the 302 if you do not sell your gears. 850 512 0033. Outdrives on the pcm. are supposed to be compatible except the lower gear set as it has a different gear ratio. There is only one guy that used to have parts for these however he did run out of upper gear sets and was not sure if he was going to have more made jene zoble at 1 803 730 9741 I had bought his last gear set for my boat but I had some unforeseen issues upper gear set has already been sold but i do have some misc parts left on the 2.6 mits.

"Brian, I am definitely intere

"Brian, I am definitely interested in the gears for the PCM outdrive, If you still have them? If there is anyway possible, could you contact me @ 803-482-6639 and ask for Bryan. Thank You and I look forward to your call....."

Back