Logo

Wards Sea King 50HP Outboard

craig_b

I am trying to find a carburet

I am trying to find a carburetor for a Wards Sea King 50HP Outboard Motor. Does anyone know any web-sites that sell this item?

Craig B

Depending on the model it coul

Depending on the model it could be the same as an Evinrude or Johnson close to the same year.

Try marinepartsoutlet.com

"If you post the model number

"If you post the model number we could tell you if it was made by GALE MFG PRODUCTS (which would be a Johnson / Evinrude) type motor, or it it was made by Chrysler or some other."

"Ok, Sorry about that. The en

"Ok, Sorry about that. The engine model # is VWB19090A SN# is 10079 and the Carb Model# is OM27B
Thank you.
Craig B"

"Craig,

I can't find th

"Craig,

I can't find that model number in my listings, but I believe that motor was made by Chrysler (because of the VWB prefix). You could try contacting a Mercury Marine dealer for a carburetor.

Maybe someone else here can identfiy that model number more fully."

"seems like this thread died,

"seems like this thread died, any follow ups? i'm looking for a new carb or rebuild kit for my '65 sea king 50hp.... thanks, i'll keep looking around.."

"In some NOS automotive parts

"In some NOS automotive parts that we purchased, we discovered several small carbs, gaskets and engine parts. Mostly labelled Tillotson and Chrysler. Googling with 268061-1 and OM27B I found this site. Since we are in the classic car business we have no interest in these parts and are looking for a way to sell all those parts. ebay is a good option but firts we have to know what everything is..... Anybody interested? Citroen Andre, The Netherlands www.citroen-andre.com"

Back