PDA

View Full Version : 1989 125 Force for sale

mikemack
04-05-2009, 05:47 PM
"Hello...I hope I am posting this in the proper place. I have a 1989 Force 125 hp motor for sale. The motor has a brand new lower unit, nearly new starter and many excellent parts for someone who needs them. Motor has a bad cylinder but this could be repaired and you would have a complete motor.Will probably list this on ebay soon, but send me an email at [email protected] ("") if interested. Motor ready to be crated and shipped with buyer paying shipping costs. Will not part out motor will only sell whole."

galamb
04-08-2009, 12:29 PM
"Michael, there were 54 different model numbers for the 1989 Force 125 (yes 54 different versions in 1989 alone) - one of their most cobbled together horsepowers.

When you list it for sale it would worthwhile to post the model number as well - it would help perspective buyers determine if it is what they are after should they be seeking a "parts motor" to help keep theirs running...

Even with a blown cylinder it is a somewhat valuable motor to someone with a Force. An intact ignition system for that would run close to 2 grand from a dealer (new).

However, as a whole motor it is worth less than if it was parted out...."

mikemack
04-13-2009, 02:57 PM
"I am asking only $500.00 for this motor...#3cylinder needs rings to be repaired. At this price you could have a complete good running motor for well under a $1000 or a motor that has several thousand dollars worth of excellent parts...if you own one of these motors this is a cheap way to have any part you may need. Contact [email protected] ("") with an offer or questions...125 Force model 1258W9C. Comes with Seloc manual."

mikemack
05-08-2009, 05:50 PM
"125 HP Force model 1258W9C still for sale...asking price now $300.00. Motor includes manual, complete ignition system (keyswich and harness from console to motor), tach and wiring harness, extra starter. This motor runs as is but has weak compression on cylinder #3. Repair and have cheap power or buy for parts ( a ton of valuable parts ). Buyer to pay shipping, motor is crated ready to go or available for pickup Toledo OH area. Contact [email protected] ("") for pictures, info, or a shipping quote. Thanks."

mikemack
06-08-2009, 11:35 AM
125 hp motor I advertised here is sold.