Logo

Lower unit

jfaz

I HAVE NISSAN M#ns25c3 tell me

I HAVE NISSAN M#ns25c3 tell me how to replase the inpeler and how to remove the lower unit

"I would suggest you buy a ser

"I would suggest you buy a service manual as this would show you exactly to change the impeller and remove your lower unit. You can buy them online from the Tohatsu Guru's website at www.internetoutboards.com. Or just do a google search for Nissan Marine parts. Or go to Nissanmarine.com and search for a local dealer."

i havent done many water pumps

i havent done many water pumps but i do have the ns25c3 and i just put a pump on it last week. Not an expert here but it is one of the easier ones i have ever done. the shift lever halfway up the shaft on mine is exposed and i removed one of the roll pins to disassemble it. removed the 4 bolts on the lower unit plus 1 bolt on the front side and the unit slid right out. removed the little housing at the base of the shaft that houses the impeller. TAKE NOTE OF WHICH WAY THE FINS POINT!!! Yeah i made that mistake and got to do mine twice! anyway reverse all that and shes done. Helps if you have another pair of hands to manhandle the lower unit but can still be done by yourself fairly easy. Hope this helps a little.

Back