Logo

NEWBE with a 1965 34bHatteras Sedan

mariog

"Hello everyone.

My name is

"Hello everyone.

My name is Mario. I resently bought a 1965 34' Hatteras Sedan hull #41 out of 51 built. the boat is powered by a pair of FWC 330hp Chrysler 440's.

I am new to Chrysler engines but have quickly discovered what an great engine it is. I hope to contribute to the forum as much as I can by sharing my experiences with our boat. Please pardon me with all of the dumb questions, my learning curve right now is quite high as I get to know Chryslers.

thank you,

Mario"

Welcome! That's one great

Welcome! That's one great boat. Too bad Hatteras only builds giant "millionaire specials" now.

Jeff

"Mario, I feel your pain or ex

"Mario, I feel your pain or excitment, I just bought a 1966 28 foot hatteras sport fish with twin 440s and they only made 35, the boat is all fiber glass and 90 % restored. good luck with your boat I have had mine on land for the past 3 months and hope to have it in the water in a coulpe of weeks Mark"

"Hello Mark. that 28 sportfish

"Hello Mark. that 28 sportfish is awesome! I hope you have her back in the water soon. Since owning a boat with mopar power, well all i can say is that I now am a firm belever in Chrysler. They made an awesome marine engine. I like it better that the Mercs. As for my 34' Sedan well, It's up for sale now since I now have a 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman!

good luck"

Back