Logo

75 GameFisher

smoothsalin

"Hi, i purchased a 7.5 gamefis

"Hi, i purchased a 7.5 gamefisher over the winter and i am trying to find out what yr it is so i can try to locate a service manual for it. Can some one help? Model# 217-585932, Serial# 08-19190.
I was told the carb might need work but runs and i had it started twice but it sputterd and died so i am going to try installing a diaphram fuel pump and replace the filter. If you have any info on the yr or if you have a manual laying around you'd like to sell give me a email a [email protected]

Thanks,
Leo"

Thanks for the emails and all

Thanks for the emails and all your info guys...it is surely appreciated. Now i am not getting spark. But i am sure thats points or magneto. Thanks Wayne for the yr and links

i have a 1981 gamefisher now i

i have a 1981 gamefisher now i cleaned the carb but it still just starts and then sputters out i put in new plugs i need help thanks

"Hello guy's, I have most

"Hello guy's, I have most anything you would need for these including carb kit's (hard to find) i get $28 for them, let me know if interested, Thank's,... Bob
251980.jpg
"

"Nice kit Bob- you might want

"Nice kit Bob- you might want to label the big gasket "this side out" as I see the fuel pump bladder hole is on one side only. Might save your self some returns.
I have written a repair book for all those air-cooled- you want to carry it, or should I just post it?"

"Hi William, Thank's for b

"Hi William, Thank's for bringing that up, I alway's assume folk's would know these thing's... But everyone has gotta learn somewhere, I would love to see what you have there, Please email me @ [email protected] thank's in advance... Bob"

Back