Logo

Volvo special tools MD42A

squidd

"Hi, new member here. Looks li

"Hi, new member here. Looks like a great site. Anyway,years ago I worked for a Volvo Penta dealer. After I left the dealer I bought an assortment of Volvo special tools and did some work on my own. I soon changed careers so these tools have been stored for years. Now it's ime for them to go. They are for 60, 70, and 120 A,B,C.D and maybe some E series, ya old stuff. If there is any interest in these tools I will make a complete list and post some pictures. Just off the top of my head there are pullers and installers for copper injector sleeves, some special gear pullers,a piston ring compressor(that funnel type thing),liner projection tool,compression test adapter...like I said I'll make a list if anyone is interested.
Another item I need to clear out is a Volvo MD42A. Anyone into ancient Volvo marine engines? It is disassembled but I'm pretty sure all the parts are here. There are two new cyl kits also. The FIP has been rebuilt. So basicly I'm just putting out some feelers to see if there is any interest in this stuff. I'm located near Mt.Vernon Washington. The best way to contact me is either post here or email [email protected] I have a difficult time with the phone tag thing."

Back