Logo

1996 Nissan 8HP 2 stroke run 1 hour

tgojoe

I have a 1996 Nissan 8HP 2 str

I have a 1996 Nissan 8HP 2 stroke I purchased new in 1996 and have only run it for one hour. Could anyone suggest an approximate value. Thanks

"Thanks. I appreciate your rep

"Thanks. I appreciate your reply. Yes, this is a brand new motor I purchased for a Zodiac but only used it one time and then stored it in my shed for all these years. Now I don't have the Zodiac and just have to sell the motor to make some room. I did'nt have a clue what its worth. I don'nt even remember what I paid for it originally. Thanks again."

NADA values are in the same ve

NADA values are in the same vein as fairytales. Something you tell small children based on little fact and little else. Market value is the ONLY thing used to determine value.

"Some dealers do have fairytal

"Some dealers do have fairytale prices...And I know some consumers who live in a land of make believe as well. In general, prices are determined by market price in a specific geographic area. Guides(marine industry) are useless to determine market value as they are based on mathematical depreciation and are not based on ANY real market research at all...But, you believe what you would like."

Back