Logo

New to the Forum

kevinrea

"hi guys,

new to the foru

"hi guys,

new to the forum.
I am just dropping by various auto/mechanics forums to let folks know that I write software with a purpose in my mind.
the purpose is to sell software that is usually easy to use, at a very inexpensive price.
usually under $25.00 U.S.
anyway, i have a friend that runs a large diesel marine engine business here in Los Anglees Harbor, a pretty good sized port, ... and several years ago, I wrote an invoice program for him because when he was working on my fishing boat, i noticed he was writing his invoices manually.
so, he has been using this program for about the last 6-8 years or so and is quite happy with it.
So as I have done with other program I have written, I am offering it to the public at $19.99.
I know you guys spend a fortune on software, and I hope to curb/end that for some of you.
I guess you can call this an advertisement..., but I look at it as reaching out trying to help others that maybe cannot afford a program that usually runs $500-2500 for your industry.

http://www.MechanicsInvoice.com

thanks for your time.
Kevin Rea
Palmdale, Calif. USA (about 70 miles NE of Los Angeles)"

"Hi Kevin,

Since its writte

"Hi Kevin,

Since its written in Access, can it be modifid (tailored) to suite my business? Can i load the part tables directy or does it have to just build as i do invoices? Does it print reports and statements? Guess i could spend $20 to find out but thought i would ask. Thanks"

"Hi MistaHays,
I'll tell

"Hi MistaHays,
I'll tell ya what., I have been doing this for a lot of years, and what I will usually do is, send me your parts table and I will import them in for you. Let me know what mods you want, and then you can pay me above the $20.00 for what it is worth to you.
that way, i know the client is happy.

Kevin"

"Sounds like a solicitation, c

"Sounds like a solicitation, could be a solicitation ?, if it IS a solicitation, then is there a FINDERS FEE if we refer someone to you?"

Back