Logo

Serial Number

"Yes! To get the manuf date,

"Yes! To get the manuf date, and warranty start date of my engines, etc. I went to http://www.sterndrives.com. They can also provide you any previous owner information if such applies for a used engine or boat. Have your serial number ready to give them."

"[b]"Does anyone know a we

""Does anyone know a website where I can type in my serial number to find year and model number?"

Ayuh,... Of What,..??..??"

"C'mon Bondo...you're

"C'mon Bondo...you're psychic. You know exactly "Whuht"? I am sure many on this FORUM just wait to hear your comments and suggestions.
Althought the last one sounds like a comment from "Pete Repeat". I don't mean to be rude and you certainly hadn't heard it from me. LOL. Happy Engine Serial Number hunting Nick and hope www.sterndrives.com was a good start."

"Bondo. it's probably an e

"Bondo. it's probably an evinrude.(username) Cholly, actually, I look forward to seeing the frog. boats are boring. see them all the time. and since you're fairly new here I should tell you. you ain't seen rude yet."

Reading what bondo writes is l

Reading what bondo writes is like talking to my grandfather. Little words spoken. But you think your in trouble even when your not.

"[b]"Also a lot of thanks

""Also a lot of thanks to "bondo" your comments were by far the most helpful."

Ayuh,...

In the Bigger picture of Life,...
It probably Will be more Helpful to ya than the link to a website....

If at Anytime in your future, when posting Questions on forums,...
If my honest,+ direct question comes to mind, And it causes you to actually offer enough Information, so your question Can be answered intellegently,...

I feel I've done My part in helpin' ya out here....

" it's probably an evinrude.(username)"

Ayuh,... I See that Now,...
I guess Cholly missed it Too...

Cholly posted the link to Pay For manuals,...
Same manuals that I've been posting links for the Free 1s....

Mercruisers,..."

Bondo. that wasn't meant a

Bondo. that wasn't meant as an insult. I respect your opinion. and your intelligence. you have been around long enough to see some of my insulting posts. not for you. sorry if I pissed you off. S.

"Scott,.. Not a Problem,... I

"Scott,.. Not a Problem,... I missed it,..

Just like Cholly,... It appears he doesn't care for My style...

Nick,... I bet you'll remember Now,....

Good Luck,+ Good Night Gentlemen,..."

"i guess im lost in the whole

"i guess im lost in the whole conversation.

im thinking what yall think is a psychic ability is experiance............like if you say i have a whining coming from the rear end of my truck and it only does it from x speed and up im gonna say pinion bearing----im not psychic i just have an educated guess.........which is probably correct.

as for few words.............m ost of the time short to the point answers and direct qs are the easiest.......................i know a lot of jargan that would make most peoples ears smoke and their eyes glaze over.

thee are 2 sayings i dont know which to follow:

1 talk too much and you show your intelligence

2 if you dont ask youll never know the truth

so on one hand he could use the mech lingo and have to explain everything anyway or put it in lamans terms and give short easy to understand answers..........sometimes too much info confuses the whole thing------step by step is the only way to go.

p.s bondo, i love the frog did you make or buy it?
i want one with a fish driving a boat."

"[b]"p.s bondo, i love the

""p.s bondo, i love the frog did you make or buy it?
i want one with a fish driving a boat."

Ayuh,...

He was actually a sculpture sitting on the lawn of a seasonal trailer up on the St. Lawrence River,...
I was working across the street,+ wandered over to take a few pictures...
I was in the same area last year,+ he's now Gone...

It's made from a 30lb. propane tank, a wash basin, a piece of siding, a couple pieces of exhaust pipe + an old Mercury outboard..."

Back