Logo

Hvac unit new install

rbarrow

"am installing new ac unit in

"am installing new ac unit in searay sundancer. the cooling system has a pump for seawater cooling. when the cooling is on, does the pump
operate continuously or only when needed? best location for the outlet?"

"the cooling pump needs to ope

"the cooling pump needs to operate when the compressor comes on. the control board usually takes care of this. also, the fan usually runs continously in cooling mode.

outlet is vague by itself. The cold air outlet should be as far from the inlet as possible to ensure good air mixing. The cooling water outlet should go overboard, preferrably thru its own thruhull. you want to minimize the hose length and put the thru hull where you can see it easily."

"Marine air systems makes a lo

"Marine air systems makes a lot of the boat HVAC units. The board circutry usuall staggers the intevals for startup of fan, pump and comp so as not to overload the systems. But the pump is always on during compressor mode. Detailed install diagrams and specs:

http://www.marineair.com/central/"

MistaHays
thanks for the help

MistaHays
thanks for the help. global warming has put the temperature here in the 20 degree range for weeks so had to shut down.

yeesh. I understand. Have 4 he

yeesh. I understand. Have 4 heaters on my rig!!

Potomac river is frozen over!

Throwing another log on the fire at my house to maximize my carbon footprint!

"Sure glad I live on Canada&#3

"Sure glad I live on Canada's west coast. Can get up in the morning and still choose fishing or golf in January.
lol.gif
"

"Well here in Virginia on the

"Well here in Virginia on the Rappahannock River, if its cold enough, we can go ice fishing but its difficult playing golf with frozen balls.
EH?"

"Boating and golfing both rock

"Boating and golfing both rock. Or both!!

Driving golf balls off the boarwalk in Georgetown (washington DC) last summer. Someone stepped up for a turn, topped it and it hit the lip at the edge of the boardwalk and bounced back into a restaurant and plucked some woman.
248314.jpg
"

So I am curious. What paragra

So I am curious. What paragraph or section or clause or sub-section is the liability coverage stated in the Marine Insurance Policy? I guess its best to use a putter instead of driving it when ON the dock.

chollyjohn
here on the shores

chollyjohn
here on the shores of chesapeake bay long necks are the best. saw the sun today. things are looking up.

"Only the best used. I prefer

"Only the best used. I prefer Oversized Long Neck Fur Covers for my "Big Bertha". Twofold, they make great "cozies" for the shift and throttle levers on a cold day.
248326.jpg
Big Bertha

How did you do the logo for th

How did you do the logo for that fat chick mermaid? I need an image done and not sure where to start.

"MistaHays: The firm I used w

"MistaHays: The firm I used was Creative DeSigns in white Stone, VA. Great mother daughter team with incredible skills, graphics and marketing techniques. I was thoroughly impressed not to mention their wonderful personalities. Contact Sharon or Shannon Matthews at 804-435-2382. Tell them Big Bertha referred you. They will know who I am."

"Thanks BB!!! My boat is the

"Thanks BB!!! My boat is the Big Blind (table stakes in a game of Texas Holdem... and an old blind hound dog i had). I designed a graphic but need something close created in a stick on.
248344.png"" alt=""

"Sharon at CreativeDeSigns can

"Sharon at CreativeDeSigns can do JUST THAT for you. If I may make a suggestion, if you change the oblique a bit on teh CHIPS, thent eh DOG PHOTO would eb more pronounced. In other words, take the chips to more of a "birds eye view". The LOGO is reall KEWL and you did a great job designing it. That's just my "artists" point of view. But no problem, Sharon can put that into color decal format and send it to you and they are easy to install. I did my own install once she printed "Bertha". Best of Luck to ya, and hope ot see yo on the water one day."

Thanks John. I just did that i

Thanks John. I just did that in powerpoint as an example. She can do what ever she wants with it as long as its directional. Hopefully not too expensive. I'll call her.

Back