Logo

30 gamefisher problem

"Please help me? The motor cut

"Please help me? The motor cuts out at high rpm. Its not the fuel vent cap, fuel filter, fuel line. Ive taken the carb apart and checked the float assembly the orfaces everthing seems to be fine? I also changed the sparkplug and soaked the carburator in cleaner for hours.Ive ran down the check list over and over. Ive even correctly measured the 50:1 fuel ratio Im stumped. Could the magnito cause the problem? If the motor is running does that mean the magnito is good? LIKE I SAID PLEASE HELP"

"My 1.75 gamefisher runs fine

"My 1.75 gamefisher runs fine for aprox. 1 hour, then dies and will not restart. I did get it started by installing a diffrent plug, but 1 hr. later had the same problem? does anyone have a suggestion for this proplem."

"This seems to be common, my 3

"This seems to be common, my 3.0 gamefisher does the same running at WOT after about first 3 minutes of operation. Then will do the same ever 30 seconds there after, runs great then just stalls out. Starts back up 2 pulls later. Seams to get pretty hot, overheating maybe? Anyone at all?? Parts list/link was not much help- motor is in like new condition.."

I had the same problem. I took

I had the same problem. I took off the carb and totally disassembled it and soaked it in carb cleaner for a day 24 hrs. junk was stuck in it it cleared and ran fine after that

Back