Logo

Sea King

kvnbakeman

"I recently purchased a 7.5 ho

"I recently purchased a 7.5 horse sea king
Model k7515106b
Serial 1383827
xtv50575
Can anyone tell me the year of this engine and where I could find parts. It runs as of now but im going to clean the carb, any suggestions on what to replace now? Thanks"

"You can probably get parts fr

"You can probably get parts from www.twincityoutboards.com - they are a recycler and have just about everything, but can be a little pricey.

I think I have an original owners manual/parts list for that model (pdf format) - will have a look and can email it to ya if I do..."

i have a sea king model#94gg90

i have a sea king model#94gg9014a where the heck is the shifter or is there one and can u tell me what yr im thinging around 1949 to 50 thanks ron

"Ron, you have the year correc

"Ron, you have the year correct - it is a 1949/50, twin cylinder 5 horse built by Gale (OMC) for Montgomery Wards.

The equivalent Gale branded model was 2W7.

Sorry, I don't have manuals reaching back that far for this particular model, but it's quite possible that your motor does not have "shiftable" gears. It was fairly common to find (direct drive) small outboards which are "always" in forward gear.

You can most probably get an answer to that question if you ask at www.aomci.org"

HI I HAVE A 15 HORSE SEA KING

HI I HAVE A 15 HORSE SEA KING BY CHRYSLER SOLD BY MONTGOMERY WARDS
MOD#VWB52119B
SER#18X 23699 DO YOU KNOW THE YR? AND WHERE CAN I CAN GET A MANUAL AND PARTS. I NEED A PINION GEAR- ARE THEY TRICKY TO PUT IN?
THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME
STAN

have a 63 40 hp sea king model

have a 63 40 hp sea king model gg18805a has trouble staying in gear at start up when it gets going it stays in gear reverse stopped engaging is there a adjustment that can be made or do i have lower end problems to repair.

Back