Logo

65 hp evinrude jet 3 cylinder two stroke tiller handle WHAT Year

T

TINA PARK

"My husband has been trying to

"My husband has been trying to find out the year of this boat motor.It has been driving him nuts.He received this motor back in 1994/95 from a friend who passed away.Hes never ran it but once last year in a tub,it started on the third pull and looks new.He cant find any numbers any were to tell him any thing.were would he look.Also the cover is red white blue and gray on the front there are three round planets} followed by a E. thank you for your help"

On the top of the engine block

On the top of the engine block in the area behind the flywheel there should be a silver plug that has the serial number of the engine on it.
There should also be model and serial numbers on the left side of the transom mount.
You can either post the numbers here and see if anyone knows what you have or check with a dealer.

This is the serial number off

This is the serial number off of the silver plug G2267445.Its a 65 hp evinrude jet/tiller handle I think its a 1992.what kind of information does the serial number give! thank you.

THIS IS THE SERIAL # OFF OF TH

THIS IS THE SERIAL # OFF OF THE SILVER PLUG G2267445. IT IS A 65 HP EVINRUDE JET/TILLER HANDLE. I THINK ITS A 1992. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT
YEAR THE MOTOR IS???? AND WHAT INFO. DOES THE SERIAL # GIVE ? THANK YOU!!!!}}

Back