Logo

Chrysler Ace Marine Engine Impellers

luke

I have gotten my 1946 flat he

I have gotten my 1946 flat head six Ace Marine Engine running pretty well. I would like to locate the two new twin) water pump impellers. Does anyone have any idea who might have parts for this power plant?

Luke

"Luke,
Send me the part numbe

"Luke,
Send me the part number by email for the original water pump and I will try to find it for you.
Regards,
Andrew Menkart
MarineEngine.com"

I have a chrysler ACE 6cyl S

I have a chrysler ACE 6cyl S M6-12258 in a 1946 Higgins. Ineed the water pump impellers. They are rubber with a brass bushing about 1 1/2". The pump is gear driven off the back of the engine. The casting number on the pump housingis E 32028 M1. I would appreciate any help finding these. FRED DOBBS

"I have a 1955 chrysler crown

"I have a 1955 chrysler crown 6 cyl flathead.M-47 the rear oil seal is leaking (transmission) THE SEAL NUMBER IS E 92532M.2 15/16 od,2 3/16 id, 1/2" thick, the drive shaft is 2" DIA. where can i find a replacement seal ??? [email protected]"

" Where can i find a thermasta

" Where can i find a thermastat for a m16r serial number 1065 s, year is unkown. "

"Crown and Ace Water Pump impe

"Crown and Ace Water Pump impellers can be had from Wilson's Machine shop in Brant Lake NY (Lake George area). They have them in a ebay store, too. Phone (518) 494-7952."

"I have a chrysler Ace engine,

"I have a chrysler Ace engine, year is around 1946. Would like to know what max rpm as I have it in a 17ft. Century Utility using a 12X12 prop I am tacking around 3500rpm. WOT. Is this ok, thanks Cody Taylor"

"Cody: I have a Chrysler manua

"Cody: I have a Chrysler manual for the mid 50's that shows the M46 Ace as 95 h.p. at 3200 rpm, and the M46S Ace Special as 110 hp @ 3600 rpm. I don't know what that means for your earlier engine, but maybe you should keep to 3200 rpm until you find more info.
Start a new thread on this board and you might get some more knowledgeable opinions.
Grant."

I have a chrys. Ace and am in

I have a chrys. Ace and am in need of gaskets for the water pump p/n E3208M-1 Any suggestions
Cody Taylor

Back