Logo

A different kind of marine engine

"[i]We're sorry, this vide

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available.

Modern LT1 Chevy V8's have the distributor on the front of the cam cover but that video has been removed."

"Ayuh,...

The Video is back

"Ayuh,...

The Video is back up,...
I see a terribly Boring Video...
I didn't see Any Chevys in it...
What I see looks like maybe a Toyota driveline bolted onto a Junque...."

"Long painful video. At minute

"Long painful video. At minute 7.45 you see what looks to be a early 70's Toyota 3KC 4 cylinder engine (early corollas) on the back of a boat. Looks like its right out of a car, as it has a 4 speed stickbox on the back with the shifter in 3rd gear."

Exciting this video is not. I

Exciting this video is not. I've never seen that kind of engine set-up in a marine environment thats why I posted it. Obviously there is nothing Chevy going on here but with 350 in the title I wasn't sure at first.

"Ayuh,...

I Have seen 350 C

"Ayuh,...

I Have seen 350 Chevies set up to run like that on a gimbel post....

There's some Wild Crazy people down Louisiana way that Race'em...

"Long painful video. At minute 7.45 you see what looks to be a early 70's Toyota 3KC 4 cylinder engine"

'ell,... I used the Fast Forward button....
wink.gif
"

"Don't you remember those

"Don't you remember those from the James Bond movie, Roger Moore era, but I can't remember which one."

Fast forward button?! Whats th

Fast forward button?! Whats that?! I didn't want to miss any of those lovely Asian ladies!

I'm sure Louisiana has its fair share of those. What i really want is an air boat... dinghy sized though.

"I know I am a little late her

"I know I am a little late here, and the video doesn't play for me. However, I spent a couple of years in Southeast Asia in the 60's and they used gimbal mount engines on their boats. Some of those skinny little things could really book. The shaft stuck out 8 to 10 feet and more behind the boat."

Back