Logo

Biffle Baffle

wickeral

Regular Contributor
"I really Hate the cold weathe

"I really Hate the cold weather! <font color=""ff6000"">It makes me CRAZY!!!!! Al W.</font>"

"A pirate walks into a bar wit

"A pirate walks into a bar with a ship's wheel stuffed down his pants. The barkeep ask him if he knows he's got a ship's wheel down his trousers.

"Arrrr", the pirate replied, "it's driving me nuts"."

"Did someone mention Biffle?

"Did someone mention Biffle?
It's been a long winter already.

221757.jpg
Did someone mention Biffle?

"Sounds nice, thats 5deg C. It

"Sounds nice, thats 5deg C. Its -3 C here uh thats 26 F or so. I actually had to turn the fire place on BRRR. This is us www.spruceridgedental.ca I'm inside too as its snowing outside! Still rather be boating and reaching for another cold one."

"I could send a picture of whe

"I could send a picture of where I service and fabricate pressure washers (Hotsy), but ....

Oh ya, I heard that Lowes is dropping Jimmy next year. Seems that they can't stand hearing his name anymore either.

Wrench
Go Tony Go"

"Winter in the UK in the motor

"Winter in the UK in the motor trade......in a recession.......in the rain.........fun, fun, fun all the way!"

Thanks for the compliments guy

Thanks for the compliments guys I actually enjoy coming to work as bad as that sounds. Today is another fine day up north ... woke up to 5 degrees F. Boat looked pretty cold under all those tarps. Where's global warming now?? lol.. L8R.

"Watch what you say Wrench, Ho

"Watch what you say Wrench, Home Depot dropped Tony. That whole situation confuses me. Office depot dumps Carl Edwards, unquestionably the hottest and most marketable driver going right now, to come onboard with Tony and his "start-up" team. Maybe the Depot is looking to strike oil twice with young Joey Logano."

"Rick...

Ya, I know all the

"Rick...

Ya, I know all the confusion with Tony. I don't get it either. I'm not sure what to do with all this orange #20 stuff that everyone has gotten me for the last number of B-days and Christmas's. I do know that he didn't like the whole Toyota thing that Gibbs has going, and he said that he'll finally be back into a Chevy, but...change Home to Office and keep the Depot?!?
Too bad the sponser and Zippy aren't going along with him. I guess we'll have to see how many years it will take this all new team to become cup contenders, hopefully only one, but I fear more.

My son is a big Edwards fan, so he's not sure what to think either. He'll keep looking at the Office Depot car and think it's his, and then realize that he needs to look for a car with a duck on the hood. The only thing saving me is that I'm pretty sure the new Home D car is going to be white.
I buy alot more 2x4's than pens.

BTW, my understanding is that Tony dumped Home D, not the other way around.

Wrench"

"[i]"BTW, my understanding

""BTW, my understanding is that Tony dumped Home D, not the other way around."

Could be, I didn't follow all the details. Hey, you can be a Logano fan with all the "Tonywear" you have stockpiled.

Hey, here's to 10 great years with my favorite owner.

221843.jpg
"

"While not a huge NASCAR fan,

"While not a huge NASCAR fan, I was with Nextel and in on the sponsorship discussions, business case and how it all unfolded early on. We were going to sponsor a car and then someone had the idea.... "Winston is out, lets go for the whole enchilada." The $1B NPV deal was on. Met several of the drivers and went to numerous races. Have a new found respect for the great American sport that it is and the dedicated fans.

Never thought i would see a Camry running though. Good for Toyota. They build good product."

"My buddie has dedicated his b

"My buddie has dedicated his basement to Nascar and goes to most races, I finally get to tag along for my first one at Talledaga next year. I've watched lots but never been so I'm pumped!"

Gotta love the big tracks. Ver

Gotta love the big tracks. Very different from small tracks like Richmond VA. Bring ear plugs and plenty of Bud.

Back