Logo

FS Marine Lehman Parts Dealer Fraudulent

mkruse

"I am wondering if anyone else

"I am wondering if anyone else has had bad luck with FS-Marine. Jerry Herring the owner sold me a compression gauge for my Ford Lehman Peugeot marine engine and it did not work. I sent it back to the company and he said that he would have it tested. I have been after this for almost a seven months now. Nobody from that company even responds at all and they have my $200 and the broken item. I ended up with nothing, no refund, not even the broken part. I am wondering if that company is fraudulent. They seem to have a website out of canada selling Ford Lehmann marine engine parts...

Has anyone else had bad dealings with this company FS Marine out of New Mexico???"

Yes
I had many dealings wi

Yes
I had many dealings with jerry with no problem he was very helpful Then I bought a rebuilt injection pump with a $300 core deposit. Never returned deposit or phone calls

Yes. I STRONGLY SUSPECT FRAUD.

Yes. I STRONGLY SUSPECT FRAUD.
19 Jan 2009:- On 2 Nov 2008 I ordered and paid for 4 Ford Lehmann engine mounts. To date I have not seen or heard anything from FS Marine. No answer to e-mails.

"Here is contact information f

"Here is contact information for FS marine...

Jerry Herring
FS Marine
1261 N 9th Hl
Fort Sumner, NM 88119
(575) 355-3466

contact the better business bureau with complaints via their website. It will help build a case against this fraudulent individual and company."

"I too would suspect fraud. I

"I too would suspect fraud. I ordered a couple of transmission cooler hoses from F.S. Marine and never received the items. After a couple of emails and no response from F.S Marine I filed a dispute with PayPal. The next day I received an email from Jerry saying there was an illness in the family and he had not been checking email .. and he was instructing PayPal to credit my account. I've not seen the credit yet, but I am glad I used PayPal!
So, now I need to still find the hose. Does anyone know where I can get the following:

- OIL HOSE 13 1/2" (3K760)

Thanks,
Bill"

"Don't deal with Jerry Her

"Don't deal with Jerry Herring or FS Marine in New Mexico. He is still selling stuff? There was always an excuse and I never saw a refund or the broken item back...

at least his website has disappeared... he did move his website off to canada, so it would be harder to come after him, but i don't see that site in google any longer either. GOOD!!!!

go to bomac marine they should have the part..."

Back