Logo

Soltron fuel additive

L

Louie Boykin

Does anyone have any experienc

Does anyone have any experience with a fuel additive called Soltron?

You sould use a fuel biocide t

You sould use a fuel biocide to help prevent fungus developing in the fuel tank. Also it is good to top off the fuel tank often to reduce the the condensation of water. Aside from that I'd steer clear of additives both in fuel and crankcase oil.

"Eddie, a fuel biocide that yo

"Eddie, a fuel biocide that you ADD to fuel is, by definition, a fuel additive.

Louie;
Soltron does help stop algae growth (biocide) and helps remove condesation. We have been running it in a pair of 16v71s (non-turbo) for about 3000 gallons so far - results:

easier starting
5 gallons an hour LESS CONSUMPTION!!!! (25 gph instead of 30 gph - better than 15%!!!!)

The fuel economy alone is worth the price.

If all of us did not try anything new, we all would be virgins!

Genny"

"Yah, Genny well, sometime aft

"Yah, Genny well, sometime after 50 my brains evaporated. We never had these miracle things before that."

"I ran across this posting loo

"I ran across this posting looking into an additive called Econal www.econal.com - our trucking company uses it as well as our production plants, the emissions dropped by over 50% and our fuel oil consumption went down 20% and still climbing. These guys were super friendly and put their money where their mouth was, and this stuff works amazing. Eddie from Oregon obviously doesnt realize how bad the fuel we buy and burn is, this product works great and is saving us 10's of thousands on our entire operation."

"I went to [url=""]www.econal.

"I went to www.econal.com and they directed me to their online retailer at www.fueladditivestore.com where I purchased a 64oz bottle. I can report roughly 18% sometimes more or less depending on how I drive I have a 2003 Dodge 2500 4x4 Quad Cab SLT High Output diesel with a 6-speed manual. The bottle came with instructions and will last for over 350 gallons - overall my truck is running much better. Will be using it religiously. Will follow up with results from the Econal fuel additive for gasoline that I will be using in my boat a 2001 Bayliner Cierra 2455."

Back