Logo

Mr Hill or Mr Stat

D

dispatch

could someone tell me what thi

could someone tell me what this prop is? the only marking on it is PO144 and AO4262.

Thanks
Frank

those numbers are probably fro

those numbers are probably from the rebuilder - inventory numbers or something. they don't mean anything to me

"Frank...the #'s don't

"Frank...the #'s don't sound right. Best thing to do is to take it a prop shop, they can measure the diameter and use their jig's to check the pitch and tell you what it will fit by looking at the hub."

"Do you know where a prop shop

"Do you know where a prop shop is around Oakville or Toronto ?
This is off my boat. Don't realy want to say what happen to it.
uhoh.gif
"

"Come on Frank...things are a

"Come on Frank...things are a little slow now, maybe we could use a chuckle from your mishap, I'm sure we've all been there before !"

"OK Bob

Just Because you h

"OK Bob

Just Because you helped me out in the past.First year with this boat dumped water changed all oils Took battery out put tarp over boat straped it all down,weht to back in to spot for winter had to back up small hill
question.gif
Why so hard to back up not big of hill?
uhoh.gif
Prop dug in ground well now you know the rest of the story.

I'll bet thats a first."

Sorry Hy Stat. Yes I have been

Sorry Hy Stat. Yes I have been there before.

"That wasn't so bad now Fr

"That wasn't so bad now Frank....I'll admit one time doing something similar at home. My driveway has a bit of a down slope where it meets the road which causes the vehicle to raise up when you pull onto the road. I forgot to raise the engine on my smaller boat and the prop bit right in and dragged for a bit before I realized what happened. In this case it hurt my pride more than the prop (it was SS) and my sons didn't soon let me forget it. It was nice that I could provide some entertainment for them!
lol.gif

By the way Frank...the numbers you posted off the prop, were they stamped on the side? If so did you look on the hub itself at the very back where you put the nut on? Sometimes there are numbers there, either a PN or the size."

"Hi Bob
If I ever meet you I

"Hi Bob
If I ever meet you I have to bye you a coffee The numbers where there looked them up and 13.25x17 PN 382764 You and Hy Stat Know your stuf.
Thanks
happy.gif

Frank"

Back