Logo

Guru going to get F#%24KED

floridanissan

haha tohatsu guru is going to

haha tohatsu guru is going to get f@#cked now mylocal dealer says nissan is going to start charging 75 for every pdi done by a dealer other than the one that sold the engine haha guru goin get his account charge 75 dollars for everyone he didnt do and someone else did you dumb son of a bi!ch now you going to pay of coarse slime like you passes it on to the consumer

"Poor floridanissan,

Nobody

"Poor floridanissan,

Nobody cares, nobody will respond,nobody will give you the time of day either. That's because you can't stand to see someone else volunteer his time and energy to help others. You ought to try volunteering sometime might do your heart some good.
I know you won't because you are a " pinhead " and a self centered one at that.

Keep up the good work Tohatsu Guru ! Don't let these non constructive pinheads get to you. The percentage is in your favor anyway!.."

poor guru the internet dealers

poor guru the internet dealers should have though before they under sold other dealers they should have thought that people were going to complain i think its right and i look forward to doing the pdi on all engines that come in the door that havent had one sorry TG and others

"Wow i can't believe the c

"Wow i can't believe the children (floridnissan) on this site. I definitely agree with chuck rothert. Honestly floridanissan just because tohatsu guru gave you a staight forward answer you got all pissed, its funny how juvenile you really are. If you didn't want to buy a manual all you had to do was to go to your local library and borrow one from the library for as long as you needed, nowadays they more than likely have it. If you even now what one is library that is."

PDI stands for pre-delivery in

PDI stands for pre-delivery inspection. It's just a check list of things to go over to make sure that the engine is correct before handing it over to a consumer. Since the engine is test run by the factory before being crated it's a waste of time for a dealer to to it... And it's not required on the 20 hp and below. Since the 20 hp and below are the only models that can be shipped to consumers it's basically a waste of paper.

hey i agree its a waste of pap

hey i agree its a waste of paper but i reread the bulletin and it dont say anything about hp it said any engine so i look forward to this 75 dollars a pop to bad its a parts credit

I recently purchased a Oil Inj

I recently purchased a Oil Injected 90 Nissan that I believe is a 1996. The injection stuff has been removed. What oil and ratio would be best?

Thanks Jack

"I CANT BELIVE THIS GUY FLORID

"I CANT BELIVE THIS GUY FLORIDA NISSAN PDI IS BETTER FOR YOU TO GET TO KNOW YOR ENGINE YOURSELF !!!!!! CHECK THE ENGINE OUT "DYI"
I LIKE TO KNOW ALOT FOR MYSELF ABOUT ANYTHING I BUY !!!!! I SAY USE A HANDHELD TACH (40.00)EXAMPLE AND GET TO KNOW HOW THEY WORK. YOU TAKE CARE OF THE ENGINE IT GETS YOU BACK !!! OR ELSE INQIRE ABOUT SEA TOW OR MARINE PATROL !!!! I SAY WHETHER ENGINE IS BIG OR SMALL GET TO KNOW IT. LIKE YOUR AUTO AND YOUR HOME REPAIRS!!!! I THANK THESE GUYS THAT COMPLAIN SHOULD GET ANOTHER HOBBY (LIKE I DONT KNOW, "FINGER PAINTING " MAYBE !!!!"

Back