Logo

Beware of Boat Cover Seller CS Enterprises

hystat

Outstanding Contributor
They have stolen my money and

They have stolen my money and somehow convinced Paypal they shipped a cover to me - they didn't and I'm out $191. Beware- do not order anything from them

"I have bought a ton of stuff

"I have bought a ton of stuff on ebay and only had a problem twice. Both times the "great" ebay and paypal "protection" was absolutely worthless. If you payed with a credit card you may try calling the card company and protesting the charge, paypal won't like it though.

Really burns me when someone that has helped so many of us gets taken.

Good luck HyStat, you're gonna need it."

"eliteboating is their current

"eliteboating is their current user ID.
I did report it to Visa, but here's the kicker - because I had $50 in my paypal account from a sale at the time - the Visa amount is only $140..so obviously they cant help me beyond that amount...lesson learned there- never keep a balance in your Paypal account"

"If you are traderdog, he is s

"If you are traderdog, he is saying he has now givin a refund because of the long wait. He does seem a little English challenged."

too late to leave feedback - p

too late to leave feedback - past the cutoff- my Paypal payment was made June 13 and Paypal just decided against me yesterday.
Today I figured out their trick how they proved shipping to Payscam- I rec'd notice today that I have a pkg. at the post office for me - $191 C.O.D.! probably an empty box too. I'm not picking it up and paying twice for nothing.
I caught the sale at Canadian Tire a few weeks back so at least my boat has a cover.

"If that is the case, this guy

"If that is the case, this guy has had a number of problems in the past 12 months. As early as today! Interesting, he is approaching 800 sales."

"Bummer <[img]"http://www.mar

"Bummer
sad.gif
"

As of yesterday they have pull

As of yesterday they have pulled ALL their auctions... I wonder if account is suspended..makes Paypal even more suspicious to not give me any money back

If you go to cabela's web

If you go to cabela's web site they have alot of good boat covers. I only no that because it is my place of employment

Back