Logo

Exhause Manifold Search

bisoncreekmike

I am looking for exhaust manif

I am looking for exhaust manifolds for a 1959 Graymarine Fireball V8 AMC 327 engine. It looks as though there are also aftermaket BARR exhaust manifolds. Anyone have any ideas on where to locate a pair of any these? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
mike

"Mike. Last January I received

"Mike. Last January I received an email from a person who was parting out a 327 fireball. I am looking for the pushrods of this engine also. He is willing to work out deals on the parts but now when I respond to his mail I get the notice that the mail address is changed so there is no way to contact him other than this msg board. If Jeff or the web master can link us up it would be appreciated. The old mail address for this person is [email protected]"

Forget my last post. I just co

Forget my last post. I just contacted the person and his engine is repairable so he will not be selling off any parts but he does have the name of a shop that has parts for the fireballs. I will post it as soon as it's avail.

Cal - Thank you for your help.

Cal - Thank you for your help. I will keep and eye on this message board in hopes of being able to contact the person you know that may have some fireball parts.

"Jeff - as far as the welding

"Jeff - as far as the welding goes, I guess you need to be pretty good to weld cast. I know nothing about welding, so I am not sure if they are repairable or not.........the manifolds are actually at a shop that welds cast and they will get back to me early next week. I have my fingers crossed for positive news, but will continue to look for a good pair of manifolds anyway - at least for future use."

"Poopiepantz - Yes that is the

"Poopiepantz - Yes that is them and they are no longer available. Some time ago BARR had a plant fire and many "castings" fell from the shelves during the fire, were destroyed from the fire and never re-done as there is very little demand for these very limited "application use" manifolds. You make it sound so easy: Here they are, order from BARR! Trust me, we have searched for a long time and it is just not that simple. Thank you for the interest however and if you do get any other info I would love to hear from you! The originals are actually a Graymarine part with Graymarine stamped right on the top - those are no longer available from Graymarine either."

"Micheal,
I trust you have se

"Micheal,
I trust you have searched a long time but, I have to ask, did you look at OSCO manifolds. They use to make one for the Graymarine V8. The part number was GV-G. I still have some parts for the Grays. I know that I have the tailpipes."

"Mike !
Check with the antiqu

"Mike !
Check with the antique classic boat museum Clayton, New York I was just up there about 4 weeks ago and there was some Grays sitting in a building.
Fred Durbin"

Back