Logo

2004 F150 Fixed

eatfish

"See post from last week, roug

"See post from last week, rough Idle, no power WOT 2900, Cleaned VST, removed injectors and sent to WitchHunter Performance to be cleaned, just put them in and ran test in the pond, WOT 5800 and idle 600 solid. Thanks to this forum I probably saved $1000 or more. Thanks again
happy.gif
"

"they were pretty rough, "

"they were pretty rough, "poor condition" before flow test before was about 60% on 2-3-4, 1 was at about 80%. after they all tested at 96%. final eval, poor condition before, good after. the motor has 314 hrs, the problems started around 260hrs, fixed at 300hrs. I've ordered the VST filter to have for the next maint schedule. I'm going to make injector service part of my 250hr service. it cost me $82.00
Pretty good deal."

"Mike,

How ironic. I have

"Mike,

How ironic. I have the same motor and had the same problem at about 120 hours. I don't know if you seen my post regarding this issue and my solution was also Witchhunter. My report from Witchhunter was almost identical to yours. My local Yamaha dealer wanted over $1000 to replace 2 injectors. This is one damn good forum!"

"John,
It's your post

"John,
It's your post that gave me the Info. Also the fact that I had 40# of fuel at the rail. I agree this is a great forum, thanks to guys like Just-In-Time"

Back